Todays critical global business initiatives
demand a level of talent not commonly found via internet or newspaper
advertisements or through network dependent recruiters.
True talent must be searched for in competitors mines.
Our searches begin with Consultation, Strategy,
- We commence by consulting with the Human Resource Professional
and Functional Manager to fully discuss the position specifications
and candidate profile including academic preparation,
experience, and personal characteristics.
- Based on this data we formulate a strategy which considers
competitor or related industry sources, geography, and salary
- The research phase utilizes our national databases, an extensive
directory library, and our professional association contacts
The process continues with the Evaluation
Concluding the Search/Commencing Employment
- We discreetly and confidentially evaluate all pre-qualified
candidates regarding their abilities, motivations and
- Personal style inventories are employed
to provide objective data to your company on each finalists
strengths and weaknesses, communication style, and conflict
- We assemble and present the slate of candidates only when
we are convinced the proper fit exists.
- Throughout the interview, selection, negotiation, and transition
phases, we facilitate communication and decision making, recognizing
the importance of our role as the clients key representative.
- During the executives first three months we provide
immediate and ongoing counseling regarding proper conduct during
the first 100 days. Learning, visioning, and coalition building
strategies are discussed and facilitated.
If you have a mission-critical search to complete, call today for
a no-cost consultation.